Product Launch - US: AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Mint Lemonade
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Mint Lemonade
AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Mint Lemonade
Category - Soft drink, lemonade, mint, honey
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$0.99 to $1.25 per 23oz (68cl) can
Distribution - AriZona Beverages
AriZona Beverages is to extend its line of Golden Bear soft drinks offerings.
After an initial launch, Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Mint Lemonade will roll out across the country throughout the rest of this year. The range is named after former professional golfer Jack Nicklaus.
Arizona Beverages released Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Ten Original Lemonade in August.
AriZona Beverages USA, LLC and Jack Nicklaus are excited to announce the latest addition to the popular Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear line with Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Mint Lemonade.
Golden Bear Mint Lemonade contains 10% juice and honey with a touch of fresh mint flavor. Like the entire line of Golden Bear beverages, the presence of honey makes for a smooth taste and reduces the harsh, tart notes typically found in many lemonades. Like all of AriZona's products, Golden Bear Mint Lemonade contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Golden Bear Mint Lemonade's distinct packaging makes it easily identifiable. The can displays a photograph of a young Jack Nicklaus clutching the Claret Jug after his 1978 British Open Victory alongside other portraits of memorable personal and athletic achievements.
The Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear lemonade line has quickly become a fan favorite. In just six short months since the launch, Golden Bear has expanded its line to five unique lemonade flavors. The fifth flavor, Golden Bear Mint Lemonade, will begin distribution in October and will continue to rollout nationally throughout 2012. The suggest retail price is $.99 - $1.25 per 23-ounce can.
Original source: Company Release
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research