Product Launch - US: AriZona Beverages' Arnold Palmer Drive
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Arnold Palmer Drive
AriZona Beverages' Arnold Palmer Drive
Category - Soft drinks, energy drinks
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$2.49 per 15.5oz (46cl) can
AriZona Beverages has expanded its Arnold Palmer line of soft drinks into the energy sector.
The non-carbonated Arnold Palmer Drive contains coconut water, fruit extracts, antioxidants, amino acids and natural caffeine, AriZona said this week. Specially-marked cans allow players of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 from EA Sports to unlock an in-game bonus.
Late last year, AriZona released a strawberry version of its Arnold Palmer-branded Half and Half iced tea range.
AriZona Beverages' Arnold Palmer line is picking up speed by expanding into the energy + recovery category. DRIVE is a cutting edge formula created for the active, health conscious consumer looking for a natural boost and enhanced hydration.
DRIVE contains all the essential elements that our bodies need to play harder, perform stronger and recover faster. This unique noncarbonated formula exemplifies the taste of the original fan favorite while upping the ante with richly packed vitamins, coconut water, super fruit extracts, antioxidants, amino acids and natural caffeine. Take that extra endurance for a bonus round with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14 from EA Sports. Pick up a specially marked can to redeem the code for exclusive in game DRIVE power.
The can design pictures a younger Arnold Palmer posed flawlessly as he takes his powerful drive. Like all AriZona Beverages, Arnold Palmer DRIVE contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Arnold Palmer DRIVE is available in 15.5-ounce cans. The suggested retail is $2.49 per can and will be available nationwide at 7-Eleven and other retailers.
Arnold Palmer beverages are licensed under the authority of Innovative Flavors LLC, Orlando, FL.
Original source: Company Release
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review