Product Launch - US: Arizona Beverage's Arizona Water Enhancers
Click through to view AriZona Beverage's new product
Arizona Beverage's Arizona Water Enhancers
Category - Soft drinks, liquid flavour enhancers
Available - From this month
Location – US, Walmart; Arizona Beverage's website
Price - SRP of US$2.99-$3.99 per 1.5-ounce pack
Distribution - Arizona Beverages
Arizona Beverages is entering the liquid flavour enhancer market with the launch of Arizona Water Enhancers.
The new product comes in seven flavours - Lemon Tea, Mucho Mango, Fruit Punch, Peach Green Tea, Arnold Palmer Half & Half, Arnold Palmer Strawberry and Golden Bear Strawberry Lemonade. They all contain no calories and offer about 32 servings per 1.5-ounce flip-top pack.
Earlier this month, private equity fund KPS Capital Partners committed to pay Ardagh Glass a not inconsiderable sum of money for Anchor Glass. But, will it be money well spent? Richard Corbett investi...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter