CHILE: Argentina hits Embotelladora Andina Q2
The Chilean Coca-Cola bottler Embotelladora Andina SA has revealed that it estimates a 4% fall in soft-drink sales in the second quarter from the year before on the back of a poor performance in Argentina.
In a statement to the Santiago Stock Exchange Wednesday, the company said it expects a 26% fall in the sales in Argentina, and increases of 2% in Chile and 3% in Brazil.
The company said the estimates are preliminary, and the definitive data will be available when second quarter consolidated results are released in August.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts