US: Ardea Beverage adds to executive team
Minneapolis-based soft drinks company Ardea Beverage Co, has announced a number of executive appointments.
Terry Casey has been named as senior vice president of sales, while Maile Buker has been appointed vice president of marketing and strategy. The company has also named Gary Garland as vice president sales - foodservice/hospitality and retail partners, and Phil Mero as director of lifestyle marketing.
"We've have had such great success with this product line, but our future growth is dependent on the right team to manage it," said Joe Heron, founder and president of Ardea. "With the direct experience of these professionals in the sales, marketing and brand management of emerging niche beverages, we have the perfect executive leadership group to take us into the future."
Ardea, which produces the airforce Nutrisoda brand, was acquired by PepsiAmericas in 2006, becoming a wholly owned subsidiary. Following the acquisition, airforce Nutrisoda is being launched in a series of major markets throughout the US.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer