US: Arcadia Ales to make craft beer more "accessible" with launch in cans
Sky High Rye is Arcadia Ales' second craft beer to come in an aluminium can
Arcadia Ales has launched another of its craft beers in aluminium cans to help make the product more accessible to consumers.
West Coast-style pale ale Sky High Rye, available in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Pennsylvania and Kentucky, now comes in 12oz Rexam cans, Arcadia Ales said yesterday (31 July). "Our consumers will no longer be limited by the restrictions of a glass container, which ultimately makes Sky High Rye more accessible to our fans,” said Arcadia Ales owner Tim Surprise.
Rich Grimley, president & CEO of Rexam Beverage Can North America, said aluminium cans help craft beer stand out on the shelf and benefit recycling and distribution costs.
Earlier this month, Anhesuer-Bush InBev revealed it is planning to release three new limited-edition craft-style lagers in October. Meanwhile Carlsberg Sweden is also planning to launch a craft-style lager at the same time.
He's back, Back, BACK. After an absence of almost two years, we're delighted to welcome Larry Nelson, the publisher of Brewers' Guardian, back into the just-drinks fold. and, to kick things off again,...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research