MEXICO: Arca Continental seals PetStar acquisition
Coca-Cola bottler Arca Continental has acquired Mexican recycling firm PetStar
Arca Continental, the company formed through the merger of Embotelladoras Arca and Grupo Continental, has acquired Mexican recycling firm PetStar.
The purchased, announced yesterday (5 October), will allow the Coca-Cola System in Mexico to double its recycled PET processing capacity, the Mexican bottler said. No financial details of the deal were disclosed.
This is the first acquisition for Arca Continental since the company was formed in a merger deal in May.
PetStar is a PET recycling business and subsidiary of Promotora Ambiental. The company processes around 30,000 tons of PET annually.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research