US: Arbor Mist expands charitable activities
Arbor Mist, a wine brand produced by the Constellation-owned Centerra Wine Company, is expanding its support for the National Arbor Day Foundation.
The foundation is aiming to replant more than 2,000 trees in the Audubon Zoo and City Park areas of New Orleans that were damaged by Hurricane Katrina.
Arbor Mist announced that it would also be continuing its support for efforts to restore fire-damaged areas in Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
During the month of April, Arbor Mist will donate a portion of every purchase in these states to the National Arbor Day Foundation to help plant seedlings and replant lost trees. This is the third year of Arbor Mist's donation programme to the National Arbor Day Foundation.
"Arbor Mist has such a strong presence in these states, and we want to do our part to help restore what was lost," said Mike Davis, vice president, Plains division, Centerra Wine Company.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018