SPAIN: Aquadeus sees 2006 sales climb - report
Spanish bottled water company Aquadeus has posted a strong set of sales figures for 2006.
The company said sales for the year increased by 22% on 2005, coming in at EUR6m (US$7.8m).
As well as selling its name-sake brand in its domestic market, Aquadeus also imports bottled water to the UK, Panama, Malta, Colombia and Guinea.
Citing a report from industry analysts Canadean, Spanish News Digest highlighted the fragmentation of the Spanish bottled water market.
With local companies holding around 60% market share, the news service said, multinational bottlers account for only 33% of the market share. The remainder is split between local distributors.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review