USA: AquaClara/FLA USA Brand-Bottled Water Slated for GNC Stores
With the help of an unprecedented marketing alliance, AquaClara/FLA USA brand bottled water has begun hitting the shelves of General Nutrition Centers (GNC) throughout the Southeast and is now the exclusive oxygenated bottled water for GNC.While some Tampa Bay GNC stores previously carried AquaClara water, this new agreement places water in more than 900 GNC stores in the Southeastern United States and Puerto Rico, making it AquaClara/FLA USA brand water's largest client agreement thus far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research