USA: AquaClara/FLA USA Brand-Bottled Water Slated for GNC Stores
With the help of an unprecedented marketing alliance, AquaClara/FLA USA brand bottled water has begun hitting the shelves of General Nutrition Centers (GNC) throughout the Southeast and is now the exclusive oxygenated bottled water for GNC.While some Tampa Bay GNC stores previously carried AquaClara water, this new agreement places water in more than 900 GNC stores in the Southeastern United States and Puerto Rico, making it AquaClara/FLA USA brand water's largest client agreement thus far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research