USA: AquaClara/FLA USA Brand-Bottled Water Slated for GNC Stores
With the help of an unprecedented marketing alliance, AquaClara/FLA USA brand bottled water has begun hitting the shelves of General Nutrition Centers (GNC) throughout the Southeast and is now the exclusive oxygenated bottled water for GNC.While some Tampa Bay GNC stores previously carried AquaClara water, this new agreement places water in more than 900 GNC stores in the Southeastern United States and Puerto Rico, making it AquaClara/FLA USA brand water's largest client agreement thus far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads