USA: AquaClara announces water distribution in Puerto Rico
AquaClara Bottling & Distribution, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) announced on Friday (3 November) expanded distribution of its AquaClara/FLA USA-brand bottled water to Puerto Rico.ABF, an international trucking company, is distributing the water to all 17 General Nutrition Centers (GNC) in Puerto Rico, as well as to their other retail accounts throughout the island. The first container (approximately equivalent to a tractor trailer load) of water was, ironically, shipped to the island days before Hurricane Deborah's approach."The expanded distribution of AquaClara's product is exciting. We're very pleased that the marketing and distribution contacts AquaClara's new management team has been establishing are starting to come to fruition," says E. Douglas Cifers, chairman of the board. He adds that more distribution announcements will come in the next few days.The water, purified and bottled by Clearwater-based AquaClara Bottling & Distribution, Inc., is oxygen-enriched -- containing 800 percent more oxygen than ordinary water -- and is one of the purest bottled waters on the market.VISIT FLORIDA, the state's official tourism marketing organization, has endorsed this quality product with its FLA USA logo, which is displayed on the front of every AquaClara/FLA USA water bottle. This notable marketing relationship also includes the Florida Department of Agriculture, whose "Fresh From Florida" logo graces the newly branded bottles.AquaClara/FLA USA-brand water is now available at participating GNC stores in Florida, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Puerto Rico, and at additional retail locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China