USA: AquaClara Announces First Quarter Performance Exceeded Expectations
AquaClara Bottling & Distribution, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) announced today a first quarter 2000 profit, exceeding management expectations in both dollar amount and time frame, well in advance of previous management projections of second quarter 2000. This first quarter profit shows decreased liabilities by 13 percent; as well as G&A costs down by 33 percent over first quarter 1999 and decreased by 52 percent over the last four quarters' average.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit