USA: AquaClara Announces First Quarter Performance Exceeded Expectations
AquaClara Bottling & Distribution, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) announced today a first quarter 2000 profit, exceeding management expectations in both dollar amount and time frame, well in advance of previous management projections of second quarter 2000. This first quarter profit shows decreased liabilities by 13 percent; as well as G&A costs down by 33 percent over first quarter 1999 and decreased by 52 percent over the last four quarters' average.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking