USA: AquaClara Announces First Quarter Performance Exceeded Expectations
AquaClara Bottling & Distribution, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) announced today a first quarter 2000 profit, exceeding management expectations in both dollar amount and time frame, well in advance of previous management projections of second quarter 2000. This first quarter profit shows decreased liabilities by 13 percent; as well as G&A costs down by 33 percent over first quarter 1999 and decreased by 52 percent over the last four quarters' average.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK