US: Aquacell revenues down as WST sales fall
AquaCell has reported revenues for the three months ended December 31, 2004, on a consolidated basis, of US$111,000 as compared to US$200,000 for the similar period of the preceding year. The company said the lower revenues were primarily the result of a decrease in sales of its WST subsidiary.
Net loss on a consolidated basis, attributable to common stockholders decreased to US$864,000 or US$0.06 per share, as compared to US$1,244,000 or US$0.12 per share for the same period of the prior year.
During the six-month period, on a consolidated basis, revenues were US$310,000 as compared to US$400,000 for the similar period of the preceding year, again due primarily to a decrease in sales by the WST subsidiary.
Net loss on a consolidated basis, attributable to common stockholders, for the six months decreased to US$1,741,000 or US$0.12 per share, as compared to US$2,388,000 or US$0.24 per share for the same period of the prior year.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery