USA: Aqua Vie's First Quarter Shipments Indicate Positive Trend
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that wholesale shipments during the first 10 weeks of the company's first fiscal quarter have exceeded $600,000."We are pleased that Aqua Vie's shipments during this first fiscal quarter have exceeded shipments during our entire fiscal 2000 by several multiples. Importantly, these shipments represent a mere fraction of today's sales demand. We see dynamic revenue potential as we increase production capacity and further broaden our distribution networks," said Tom Gillespie, president and chief executive officer.New to the distribution tally are several distributors who are just now beginning to carry Aqua Vie products, including W.W. Wholesale (Amarillo), InterAmerica Wholesalers (Waterbury, Conn.), and Zephyr (Austin).The company also reported that redesign of its web site is currently underway, and that the redesigned web site will make its debut during the fourth quarter.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board