USA: Aqua Vie's First Quarter Shipments Indicate Positive Trend
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that wholesale shipments during the first 10 weeks of the company's first fiscal quarter have exceeded $600,000."We are pleased that Aqua Vie's shipments during this first fiscal quarter have exceeded shipments during our entire fiscal 2000 by several multiples. Importantly, these shipments represent a mere fraction of today's sales demand. We see dynamic revenue potential as we increase production capacity and further broaden our distribution networks," said Tom Gillespie, president and chief executive officer.New to the distribution tally are several distributors who are just now beginning to carry Aqua Vie products, including W.W. Wholesale (Amarillo), InterAmerica Wholesalers (Waterbury, Conn.), and Zephyr (Austin).The company also reported that redesign of its web site is currently underway, and that the redesigned web site will make its debut during the fourth quarter.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO