USA: Aqua Vie's Distribution Network Adds 8 States As International Markets Shape Up
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) announced today that as Aqua Vie drives to complete its domestic distribution before summer, new distribution agreements committed to within the last several days include the states of Illinois, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Washington, and Oregon, with availability in various retail locations in these states slated for the first two weeks of June. Gillespie also indicated that agreements for the state of California are imminent. Additionally, Albertson's and Rite-Aid will have Aqua Vie on their shelves in early June. On the international front, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Italy are also expected to begin offering Aqua Vie early next month."It is clear that we have struck a universal chord. Aqua Vie's appeal transcends cultural and geographic boundaries, and we are responding accordingly," said Gillespie.Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation develops and markets all natural, lightly flavored, still (non-carbonated) bottled spring water. The company's low-calorie alternative beverages are bacteria-free and contain no preservatives. Aqua Vie produces and markets the Hydrator(TM) line of beverages in the United States and Europe. This beverage line, comprised of seven low-calorie, all-natural beverages that are lightly flavored and packaged in half-liter bottles, is designed to increase one's personal consumption of water, naturally. The underlying technology also serves as the new delivery system for Aqua Vie's nutritionally fortified E Line(TM) -- Elixir(TM), Empower(TM), and Ecstasy(TM); its nutritionally specific line of Aquaceuticals(TM); and Aqua Vie's nonalcoholic wine and champagne beverages made from spring water. For further information about Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation, visit the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends