USA: Aqua Vie's Distribution Network Adds 8 States As International Markets Shape Up
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) announced today that as Aqua Vie drives to complete its domestic distribution before summer, new distribution agreements committed to within the last several days include the states of Illinois, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Washington, and Oregon, with availability in various retail locations in these states slated for the first two weeks of June. Gillespie also indicated that agreements for the state of California are imminent. Additionally, Albertson's and Rite-Aid will have Aqua Vie on their shelves in early June. On the international front, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Italy are also expected to begin offering Aqua Vie early next month."It is clear that we have struck a universal chord. Aqua Vie's appeal transcends cultural and geographic boundaries, and we are responding accordingly," said Gillespie.Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation develops and markets all natural, lightly flavored, still (non-carbonated) bottled spring water. The company's low-calorie alternative beverages are bacteria-free and contain no preservatives. Aqua Vie produces and markets the Hydrator(TM) line of beverages in the United States and Europe. This beverage line, comprised of seven low-calorie, all-natural beverages that are lightly flavored and packaged in half-liter bottles, is designed to increase one's personal consumption of water, naturally. The underlying technology also serves as the new delivery system for Aqua Vie's nutritionally fortified E Line(TM) -- Elixir(TM), Empower(TM), and Ecstasy(TM); its nutritionally specific line of Aquaceuticals(TM); and Aqua Vie's nonalcoholic wine and champagne beverages made from spring water. For further information about Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation, visit the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts