USA: Aqua Vie Will Participate in Small-Cap Expo And International Beverage Exhibition & Conference
The fourteenth in a unique series of Discovery Expos organized and hosted by The Investment Reporter (Newport Beach, Calif.) and co sponsored by Standard & Poor's, among others, this season's New York Expo will once again bring together approximately 80 underdiscovered companies with over 1,200 high-profile fund managers, analysts, stockbrokers and sophisticated investors in a one-day event designed especially for small- and mid-cap companies.
"We are enthusiastic about participating in Discovery Expo 2000 and, with Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) having been designated the official beverage of the event, we are confident that the company will garner a considerable amount of attention among brokers, analysts and investors alert to companies with significant upside potential," said Gillespie.
"Discovery Expo 2000 welcomes Aqua Vie's participation in our October event. Networking is thirsty work. We are excited about showcasing Aqua Vie Hydrators and plan to have some fun with the company's sponsorship," said John G. Robbins, publisher of The Investment Reporter.
Gillespie also noted that Aqua Vie continues to expand its distribution network and recently reached agreements with two additional distributors -- A-Treat Bottling Company (Pennsylvania) and Fruit Fix (Florida). He indicated that the company will participate in InterBev 2000, to be held in New Orleans December 4 - 6, 2000. With over 600 exhibitors and thousands of international attendees, InterBev is the premier "all beverage" exhibition and conference where the entire world beverage industry meets to exchange ideas and showcase what is new and innovative.
"Trade shows continue to be an important part of Aqua Vie's marketing mix, and we are confident that both these events will go a long way toward Aqua Vie's achieving additional recognition among investors and consumers alike," said Gillespie.
Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation develops and markets all natural, lightly flavored, still (non-carbonated) bottled spring water. The company's low-calorie alternative beverages are bacteria-free and contain no preservatives. Aqua Vie produces and markets the Hydrato (TM) line of beverages in the United States and Europe. This beverage line, comprised of seven low-calorie, all-natural beverages that are lightly flavored and packaged in half-liter bottles, is designed to increase one's personal consumption of water, naturally. The underlying technology also serves as the new delivery system for Aqua Vie's nutritionally fortified E Line(TM) -- Elixir(TM), Empowe (TM), and Ecstasy(TM); its nutritionally specific line of Aquaceuticals(TM); and Aqua Vie's nonalcoholic wine and champagne beverages made from spring water. For further information about Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation, visit the company's web site at http://www.aquavie.com.
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends