USA: Aqua Vie signs production deal to meet US demand
Aqua Vie will now be able to meet US demand for its products after a deal with its west coast bottler means an increase of production capacities.
It has also been reported that part of the production increase will be allocated in time for the launch of Aqua Vie's Hydrator line of beverages.
Hydrator, a "low-calorie, all-natural" beverage is already available in the US and Europe. But according to press reports Aqua Vie plans to launch its latest product into an international food services distribution system, consisting of around 1000 distributors worldwide.
President of Aqua Vie, Thomas Gillespie said: "Our expansion throughout the west and especially the food services arena will increase our market presence both domestically and abroad. It will help establish Aqua Vie's water beverages as the leading edge in a growing worldwide industry."
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research