USA: Aqua Vie signs production deal to meet US demand
Aqua Vie will now be able to meet US demand for its products after a deal with its west coast bottler means an increase of production capacities.
It has also been reported that part of the production increase will be allocated in time for the launch of Aqua Vie's Hydrator line of beverages.
Hydrator, a "low-calorie, all-natural" beverage is already available in the US and Europe. But according to press reports Aqua Vie plans to launch its latest product into an international food services distribution system, consisting of around 1000 distributors worldwide.
President of Aqua Vie, Thomas Gillespie said: "Our expansion throughout the west and especially the food services arena will increase our market presence both domestically and abroad. It will help establish Aqua Vie's water beverages as the leading edge in a growing worldwide industry."
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report