USA: Aqua Vie signs production deal to meet US demand
Aqua Vie will now be able to meet US demand for its products after a deal with its west coast bottler means an increase of production capacities.
It has also been reported that part of the production increase will be allocated in time for the launch of Aqua Vie's Hydrator line of beverages.
Hydrator, a "low-calorie, all-natural" beverage is already available in the US and Europe. But according to press reports Aqua Vie plans to launch its latest product into an international food services distribution system, consisting of around 1000 distributors worldwide.
President of Aqua Vie, Thomas Gillespie said: "Our expansion throughout the west and especially the food services arena will increase our market presence both domestically and abroad. It will help establish Aqua Vie's water beverages as the leading edge in a growing worldwide industry."
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer