USA: Aqua Vie Signs Nevada Distributor, Obtains Additional TV Product Placements
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that the company has reached an agreement with Crown Beverages, Inc. (Reno) for distribution of Aqua Vie products throughout the northern half of Nevada. The agreement with Crown follows a successful launch in northern California by Bay Area Beverage, which resulted in a sizable reorder after the first week. Additional distribution agreements are under negotiation and will be finalized within the next 10 days.Gillespie also reported that the company has obtained placement of its Hydrator(TM) products in three popular television series, "Buffy," "Angel" and "Moesha," all of which target teenagers and young adults. Gillespie said that the company plans additional television or movie product placements targeting various demographics within the next 12 months."Product placements are expected to do well, as they have in the past, in conveying the brand across a broad spectrum and can also be expected to help us solidify our position in California among various spheres of influence associated with the entertainment industry," said Gillespie.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014