USA: Aqua Vie Signs Nevada Distributor, Obtains Additional TV Product Placements
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that the company has reached an agreement with Crown Beverages, Inc. (Reno) for distribution of Aqua Vie products throughout the northern half of Nevada. The agreement with Crown follows a successful launch in northern California by Bay Area Beverage, which resulted in a sizable reorder after the first week. Additional distribution agreements are under negotiation and will be finalized within the next 10 days.Gillespie also reported that the company has obtained placement of its Hydrator(TM) products in three popular television series, "Buffy," "Angel" and "Moesha," all of which target teenagers and young adults. Gillespie said that the company plans additional television or movie product placements targeting various demographics within the next 12 months."Product placements are expected to do well, as they have in the past, in conveying the brand across a broad spectrum and can also be expected to help us solidify our position in California among various spheres of influence associated with the entertainment industry," said Gillespie.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts