USA: Aqua Vie Increases Regional Retail Availability With Additional Distribution in Northeast and Southwest
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that the company has opened up two new distribution channels, which collectively represent over 2,300 "cold box" retail outlets in the U.S. Northeast and Southwest. Kinray, Inc. (Whitestone, N.Y.) is one of the largest privately held wholesale drug distributors in the United States. Founded in 1936, Kinray distributes products to nearly 2,000 pharmacies in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Allsup's Convenience Stores (Clovis, N.M.), operates more than 300 stores, mostly in New Mexico and Texas, but also in Oklahoma."We are pleased to be working Allsups and Kinray, which represent large blocks of regional high-traffic and cold box locations, where Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) may be displayed optimally," said Tom Gillespie, president and chief executive officer. Gillespie said that the company expects to ship product under the aforementioned agreements during the next 30 days. He indicated that since August 1, the company has made shipments to a number of distribution networks that are expected to substantially increase product sales during subsequent quarters, as Aqua Vie focuses on filling a newly created product pipeline.Gillespie said that the company expects to ship product under the aforementioned agreements during the next 30 days. He indicated that since August 1, the company has shipped product to a number of distribution networks that are expected to give product sales a considerable boost during subsequent quarters as Aqua Vie focuses on filling a newly created product pipeline.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits