USA: Aqua Vie Increases Regional Retail Availability With Additional Distribution in Northeast and Southwest
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that the company has opened up two new distribution channels, which collectively represent over 2,300 "cold box" retail outlets in the U.S. Northeast and Southwest. Kinray, Inc. (Whitestone, N.Y.) is one of the largest privately held wholesale drug distributors in the United States. Founded in 1936, Kinray distributes products to nearly 2,000 pharmacies in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Allsup's Convenience Stores (Clovis, N.M.), operates more than 300 stores, mostly in New Mexico and Texas, but also in Oklahoma."We are pleased to be working Allsups and Kinray, which represent large blocks of regional high-traffic and cold box locations, where Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) may be displayed optimally," said Tom Gillespie, president and chief executive officer. Gillespie said that the company expects to ship product under the aforementioned agreements during the next 30 days. He indicated that since August 1, the company has made shipments to a number of distribution networks that are expected to substantially increase product sales during subsequent quarters, as Aqua Vie focuses on filling a newly created product pipeline.Gillespie said that the company expects to ship product under the aforementioned agreements during the next 30 days. He indicated that since August 1, the company has shipped product to a number of distribution networks that are expected to give product sales a considerable boost during subsequent quarters as Aqua Vie focuses on filling a newly created product pipeline.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research