USA: Aqua Vie Increases Domestic Retail Presence, As Europe Readies for Reintroduction in New Packaging
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation today provided an update of marketing and distribution during the most recent two weeks concerning the company's domestic and international marketing and distribution."The last 14 days have witnessed a broadening of our base of operations and the establishment of a critical foundation in several markets," said Gillespie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch