USA: Aqua Vie Increases Domestic Retail Presence, As Europe Readies for Reintroduction in New Packaging
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation today provided an update of marketing and distribution during the most recent two weeks concerning the company's domestic and international marketing and distribution."The last 14 days have witnessed a broadening of our base of operations and the establishment of a critical foundation in several markets," said Gillespie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk