USA: Aqua Vie Adds Rokeach to New York Area Pipeline
"We have always considered the Kosher designation a significant qualifier, and we are delighted to form this association with Rokeach, a well-respected and trusted name that will afford Aqua Vie extraordinary and unparalleled access to a ready Kosher marketplace," said Gillespie. "Rokeach is equally enthusiastic about the potential represented in this alliance, which is not at all confined to the New York area, and we look forward to capitalizing on pent-up demand," he said.
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation, whose products bear the Kosher emblem, develops and markets all natural, lightly flavored, still (non-carbonated) bottled spring water. The company's low-calorie alternative beverages are bacteria-free and contain no preservatives. Aqua Vie produces and markets the Hydrator(TM) line of beverages in the United States and Europe. This beverage line, comprised of seven low-calorie, all-natural beverages that are lightly flavored and packaged in half-liter bottles, is designed to increase one's personal consumption of water, naturally. The underlying technology also serves as the new delivery system for Aqua Vie's nutritionally fortified E Line(TM) -- Elixir(TM), Empower(TM), and Ecstasy(TM); its nutritionally specific line of Aquaceuticals(TM); and Aqua Vie's nonalcoholic wine and champagne beverages made from spring water. For further information about Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation, visit the company's web site at www.aquavie.com.
NOTE: Statements contained in this release that are not strictly historical are forward-looking within the meaning of the safe harbor clause of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Editors and investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements invoke risk and uncertainties that may cause the company's actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, demand for the company's product both domestically and abroad, the company's ability to continue to develop its market, general economic conditions, and other factors that may be more fully described in the company's literature and any periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer