USA: Aqua Clara Names Master Distributor for the State of Texas
Aqua Clara Bottling & Distribution, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) announced today that Spectrum Beverage has been named Master Distributor for the state of Texas.Spectrum Beverage, headquartered in Dallas, has 5 distribution centers within Texas and distributes to the entire state. "Texas is the country's second-largest state in total bottled water consumption, making it a prime target market for Aqua Clara's oxygen enriched water," says E. Douglas Cifers, Aqua Clara's Chairman. Spectrum specializes in energy and other specialty drinks."This relationship allows Aqua Clara to offer broad retail availability throughout Texas," Jack Plunkett, Aqua Clara's President and CEO, says. "We've worked diligently to find the right distribution partner for this significant marketplace. This is certainly a home run."Crawford Shaw, Spectrum Beverage President, shares the same enthusiasm as Aqua Clara management. "We evaluated several oxygenated bottled water products before making our final decision. Aqua Clara's superior quality water and superb packaging made it the best product of its type for the Texas market," said Shaw.The addition of Spectrum as Master Distributor allows existing Aqua Clara customers in Texas to leverage the purchasing power of Spectrum and the reduced per-case cost of full truckload shipping to Texas.Texas Health, Lyons Distributing and West Texas Beverage currently distribute in Texas for Aqua Clara."The significance of this announcement cannot be overstated," says Cifers. "We're really excited about our plans for this large market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly