USA: Aqua Clara Names Master Distributor for the State of Texas
Aqua Clara Bottling & Distribution, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) announced today that Spectrum Beverage has been named Master Distributor for the state of Texas.Spectrum Beverage, headquartered in Dallas, has 5 distribution centers within Texas and distributes to the entire state. "Texas is the country's second-largest state in total bottled water consumption, making it a prime target market for Aqua Clara's oxygen enriched water," says E. Douglas Cifers, Aqua Clara's Chairman. Spectrum specializes in energy and other specialty drinks."This relationship allows Aqua Clara to offer broad retail availability throughout Texas," Jack Plunkett, Aqua Clara's President and CEO, says. "We've worked diligently to find the right distribution partner for this significant marketplace. This is certainly a home run."Crawford Shaw, Spectrum Beverage President, shares the same enthusiasm as Aqua Clara management. "We evaluated several oxygenated bottled water products before making our final decision. Aqua Clara's superior quality water and superb packaging made it the best product of its type for the Texas market," said Shaw.The addition of Spectrum as Master Distributor allows existing Aqua Clara customers in Texas to leverage the purchasing power of Spectrum and the reduced per-case cost of full truckload shipping to Texas.Texas Health, Lyons Distributing and West Texas Beverage currently distribute in Texas for Aqua Clara."The significance of this announcement cannot be overstated," says Cifers. "We're really excited about our plans for this large market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014