BRAZIL: April OJ exports plummet
Frozen concentrated orange juice exports plunged last month compared to 2004.
Brazil's Trade Ministry's foreign secretariat said yesterday (2 May) that the country had exported 40,800 tonnes in April, a slide of 64% compared to 113,200 tonnes in the same month last year.
In March this year, the country shipped 95,000 tonnes of orange juice.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages