FRANCE: Appointment of Didier Suberbielle as President of Pommery
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (Nasdaq:LVMHY), the world's leading luxury goods group, today announced that Didier Suberbielle (HEC), currently International Director at Moet & Chandon, which he joined in 1995, will succeed Jean-Marie Lefevre as President of Pommery.Commenting on this appointment, Philippe Pascal, President of the Wines and Spirits business group, said: "Pommery is a great Champagne house, which has developed its international appeal and rejuvenated its image over the past five years under Jean-Marie Lefevre. From now on he will dedicate himself to the art world, a field he knows well."Didier Suberbielle has worked for five years as Marketing Director and then Commercial Director, on further developing Moet & Chandon, the world's leader in champagne. He now takes up the presidency of Pommery with a very good knowledge of consumers' needs and of the international market."Jean-Marie Lefevre (Ecole Centrale, INSEAD MBA), President of Pommery since 1995, will assist and report to Pierre Letzelter from now on, in coordinating the management of art and auction activities within the Group.These appointments are effective as of Oct. 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020