FRANCE: Appointment of Didier Suberbielle as President of Pommery
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (Nasdaq:LVMHY), the world's leading luxury goods group, today announced that Didier Suberbielle (HEC), currently International Director at Moet & Chandon, which he joined in 1995, will succeed Jean-Marie Lefevre as President of Pommery.Commenting on this appointment, Philippe Pascal, President of the Wines and Spirits business group, said: "Pommery is a great Champagne house, which has developed its international appeal and rejuvenated its image over the past five years under Jean-Marie Lefevre. From now on he will dedicate himself to the art world, a field he knows well."Didier Suberbielle has worked for five years as Marketing Director and then Commercial Director, on further developing Moet & Chandon, the world's leader in champagne. He now takes up the presidency of Pommery with a very good knowledge of consumers' needs and of the international market."Jean-Marie Lefevre (Ecole Centrale, INSEAD MBA), President of Pommery since 1995, will assist and report to Pierre Letzelter from now on, in coordinating the management of art and auction activities within the Group.These appointments are effective as of Oct. 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview