JAMAICA: Appleton extends rum range
Appleton Estate has expanded its range of rums with the launch of luxury blend Appleton Estate Master Blenders' Legacy.
The Jamaican distiller will roll out the rum during the third quarter of this year in Canada and domestically, and has opted for a regal purple signature colour and gift canister presentation.
Appleton's international division general manager David McConnell said: "Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum is acknowledged all over the world for exceptional quality and we have created Appleton Estate Master Blenders' Legacy to celebrate and pay tribute to the creativity and skill of our blenders."
Appleton's existing range comprises its flagship brand, Appleton Estate V/X Jamaica Rum, Reserve Jamaica Rum and two aged varieties, a 12-year-old and a 21-year-old.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research