JAMAICA: Appleton extends rum range
Appleton Estate has expanded its range of rums with the launch of luxury blend Appleton Estate Master Blenders' Legacy.
The Jamaican distiller will roll out the rum during the third quarter of this year in Canada and domestically, and has opted for a regal purple signature colour and gift canister presentation.
Appleton's international division general manager David McConnell said: "Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum is acknowledged all over the world for exceptional quality and we have created Appleton Estate Master Blenders' Legacy to celebrate and pay tribute to the creativity and skill of our blenders."
Appleton's existing range comprises its flagship brand, Appleton Estate V/X Jamaica Rum, Reserve Jamaica Rum and two aged varieties, a 12-year-old and a 21-year-old.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits