US: Appleton Estate takes its Reserve rum to US
Appleton Estate is set to launch its Reserve Jamaica rum in the US.
The 40% abv rum will join Appleton Estate V/X, Appleton Estate Extra and Appleton Estate 21-year-old in the Jamaican company's US stable.
"Appleton Estate Reserve is a great addition to the Appleton Estate range of rums available in the US," said Joe Murray, national brand manager.
"It has received international acclaim and been celebrated throughout the world, so now it's time for American consumers to taste this wonderfully handcrafted rum."
Appleton Estate Reserve will be available in the country at a suggested retail price of US$26.99 per 750ml bottle.
Wine and spirits group Brown-Forman handles the Appleton range in the US.
Terms like heritage, authenticity and personality can be seen as the building-blocks of brand image, but to establish an instant connection with consumers these attributes have to be captured visually...
Double digit growth of the company's leading spirits brands helped Brown-Forman Corporation report record earnings for its full year....
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its next quarterly dividend....
Brown-Forman Corporation has released its first Corporate Responsibility Report, encompassing the company's commitment to social, environmental, civic, financial, and personal responsibilities....
Italian liqueur Pallini Limoncello has received its first off-trade listing in the UK....
Diageo Great Britain is launching a new bottle for Morgan's Spiced Rum in the UK....
Patrón Spirits Company has increased its distribution for its portfolio in the UK....
Consumers last year continued to flock to more expensive premium and flavoured products, according to the recently published Adams Liquor Handbook 2007....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages