US: Apple & Eve acquires The Switch juice brand
Apple & Eve, the US’ largest privately-held juice company, has acquired sparkling juices producer Switch Beverage Company.
Financial details of the deal, announced today (11 February), were not disclosed. The Switch brand, available in seven flavours, in 8oz cans, is sold to US schools.
Gordon Crane, president & CEO of New York state-headquartered Apple & Eve, said: “Our Apple & Eve and Fruitables brands of 100% juices are among the leaders in shelf stable juices in US schools. Adding The Switch provides us the strongest portfolio of brands for all possible school usage occasions.”
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban