VIETNAM: APB to restart Vietnam brewery plans
Asia Pacific Breweries (APB), the Singapore-based brewer best known for its Tiger beer, has announced it is to restart construction of its $70m brewery in Vietnam. Original work on the plant was brought to a halt in 1997-1998 by the regional financial crisis. The brewery, based in Hatay, has a capacity of 400,000 hectolitres and construction has already cost $20m. APB has been looking at re-starting work in Hatay since June last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select