VIETNAM: APB JV to build second brewery
Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) Ltd is buying a stake of a joint venture with Ha Tay Breweries to resume a previously halted project to build a second brewery in Vietnam's Ha Tay province region. The Saigon Times newspaper reported that the project with Ha Tay Brewery and a local partner was previously put on hold following a regional financial crisis. It is believed that APB intends to buy the stake of the local partner to resume work on the project.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery