CHINA: APB appoints China regional director
Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) has today (8 May) announced the appointment of Lee Meng Tat, formerly deputy regional director for China, to the position of regional director, China from 1 May.
Meng Tat will lead and oversee APB's operations and businesses as well as investment activities in China.
Involved in APB's operations in Hainan and Shanghai since 2003, Meng Tat previously held appointments in the Fraser & Neave Group, the Singapore Tourism Board, Singapore Economic Development Board, Sembawang Leisure Pte Ltd and DBS Bank Ltd.
APB is a joint venture between Heineken and Fraser & Neave.
Heineken today (30 October) announced its global promotional campaign for the James Bond film, Quantum of Solace....
Heineken has said that it plans to cut 15% of its workforce in Switzerland, following a merger in the country with Eichhof Getranke....
Heineken is set to reopen its tourist attraction in Amsterdam after "extensive" remodelling and expansion....
Heineken has officially opened its new brewery in southern Spain, set to be one of the brewer's largest in Europe....
Asia pacific Breweries (APB) plans to build a new brewery in Goa, and is on the hunt for a second location in the country....
Heineken and Efes Breweries International have confirmed further details of their joint-venture in Serbia, and the closure of one of their breweries in the country....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The managing director of Cobra Beer's Indian unit has left the company after just over six months in the position....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report