CHILE: Antimonopoly Commission approves deal between Coca-Cola and CCU
Chile's Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA (CCU) has announced that a contentious 10-year contract between one of its bottling units and Coca-Cola Co. (KO) is now in effect. The terms of the contract between CCU subsidiary Embotelladors Chilenas Unidas SA (Ecusa) and Coca-Cola's CS Beverages Ltd, Schweppes Holdings Ltd and Canada Dry Corporation Ltd was approved by the Antimonopoly Commission last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban