US: Anselmi Wines secures distribution deal
Italian vineyard Anselmi Wines is to widen its US footprint in a new distribution deal.
The Veneto-based winery, from northern Italy, has signed up four of its labels with US importer Terlato Wines, the companies said yesterday (30 April). White blends San Vincenzo and Capitel Foscarino, the Garganega Capitel Croce and Garganega dessert wine I Capitelli are included in the deal.
Terlato Wines CEO William Terlato said: “Anselmi has all the characteristics that we look for - family ownership, a focus on quality and superior estate vineyards and winery facilities. We're very excited to introduce these wines to a broader US audience."
The move follows Terlato's tie-up with Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar, announced last month.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends