US: Another acquisition for Pyramid
Pyramid Breweries has agreed to another acquisition. The Seattle-based company announced yesterday that it will buy the Berkeley Brewery and Alehouse facility in Berkeley, California.
The acquisition will cost Pyramid US$7m.
The brewer plans to finance the purchase by obtaining a secured loan on the property at competitive market rates. The financing of the acquisition is expected to result in an annual net benefit to the company's cash flows.
Earlier this year, Pyramid Breweries said it will acquire the brewing and brewery-restaurant operations of Portland-based Portland Brewing Company for total consideration of approximately US$4.2m.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits