US: Anheuser sells communications arm
The US beer giant and world largest brewer Anheuser-Busch has sold its communications company Busch Creative Services Corp, to a group of the businesses executives. The sales price was not disclosed. The communications agency will be renamed Spark Agency by its three acquirers and partners Michael P. O'Neill, John K. Nickel and Kevin J. Quigley. O'Neill is chief executive, Nickel is president and Quigley is executive vice president.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne