US: Anheuser launches seasonal Michelob extentions
Anheuser-Busch has launched two seasonal beers under its Michelob brand.
Michelob Celebrate Cherry and Michelob Celebrate Chocolate are available in most US states through the end of the year.
The brewer said that Michelob Celebrate Cherry is made with natural cherry juice and aged on dark cherries, giving it a deep garnet colour and the flavour of black cherries. Michelob Celebrate Cherry is brewed with Munich, carapils caramel malts and European aroma hops.
Michelob Celebrate Chocolate, introduced in 2006, is brewed with caramel and roasted malts, and a variety of Hallertau/Tettnang and Alsace hops, and aged on real cocoa beans, giving it a chocolate aroma and complex dark cocoa taste.
Both lagers are 8.5% alcohol by volume (ABV).
"These are truly special beers that look gorgeous and are sinfully delicious," said Eric Beck, brewmaster, Anheuser-Busch. "Serve them at room temperature, in crystal snifters, to highlight each beer's elegant color and aroma."
"Whatever the occasion, we want to ensure we have something for everyone," said Cindy Trusler, brand manager, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. "The superb taste and unique and sleek packages make them great gifts for adults looking for an exceptional addition to their holiday table."
Sectors: Beer & cider
In anticipation of the London International Wine Fair, Chris Losh has put together a few questions, touching on some of the imponderable puzzlements of the drinks industry, for visitors to mull over, ...
Fermented soft drinks include some very established brands among their ranks, produced to age-old family recipes. But, writes Philip Tappenden, these drinks also offer some of the natural and function...
Anheuser-Busch has launched a new advertising campaign in the UK for Michelob Lager with the strapline "Brewed for the Finest Bars Since 1896"....
The first chief executive of the UK's Drinkaware Trust has surprisingly stepped down after less than a year in the position....
Tsingtao Brewery Co. has announced plans to launch an off-trade promotion across the US this summer to "celebrate all things Asian"....
Beverage Brands has redesigned its WKD brand's packaging with a simplified text to stand out on shelves in the UK during the summer....
Increased excise on pre-mixed spirits in Australia is expected to boost beer sales for Foster's and Lion Nathan....
Coors Brewers has announced plans to support the UK government's 'Harm Reduction Strategy' by carrying additional sensible drinking advice on its beers....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends