US: Anheuser-Busch ups dividend payment
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The brewer, which yesterday (23 July) posted a 4.6% rise in second-quarter sales, will pay its shareholders a stock dividend of US$0.37. The quarterly payment, which represents a 12.1% lift on the dividend a year ago, will be paid on 9 September to shareholders of record on 11 August.
A-B, which is in line to be acquired by InBev later this year, saw sales in the three months to the end of June rise to US$4.72bn, with net profit inching up 1.8% to $689m.
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has maintained that it remains committed to the Chinese beer market, despite the sale of part of its stake in Tsingtao Brewery in the country....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it will sell a 20% stake in China's Tsingtao Brewery to Japanese brewer Asahi for US$667m, as part of a range of planned disposals....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it has completed pricing on a three-part bond, intended to help pay off short-term debt and assist in funding InBev's takeover of its US brewing rival....
InBev UK is to be the exclusive beer supplier to Wembey Arena, after signing a two-year deal with owner Quintain Estates and Development....
InBev UK has said it will increase beer prices in the UK in order to absorb rising costs and offset tough market conditions....
Pubs are closing at a faster rate than previously thought in the UK, as the on-trade beer sector suffers from tax rises and the economic downturn, the British Beer and Pub Association has warned....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits