Anheuser-Busch unveils new Busch cans on return to NASCAR
Anheuser-Busch's new pack supports its NASCAR sponsorship
Anheuser-Busch is using its return to NASCAR sponsorship to launch a range of limited-edition racing-inspired packaging for its Busch brand.
The US unit of Anheuser-Busch InBev said the new packs roll out today and are available on Busch and Busch Light 18- and 12-packs as well as 25oz cans.
Last month, AB announced Busch will sponsor NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick throughout the 2016 Sprint Cup season, the first time the brand has sponsored a driver in the US racing series since 1979. Busch has a long history with NASCAR but broke ties in 2007 when it ended its title sponsorship.
In addition to the packaging, Busch launched a new national TV spot earlier this month. The platform will also feature radio, digital/social, retail and experiential components, AB said.
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV has an extensive strategic policy having just bought the American company SABMiller in 2015....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s top domestic priorities in 2016 are to expand its premium beer offerings whilst elevating consumer sentiment towards core brands....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during January....
Launched in 2012, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Bud Light Rita’s explosive rise in malt-based RTDs propelled total RTDs/high-strength premixes growth in 2012 and 2013, but as consumers have grown exhausted w...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends