CHINA: Anheuser-Busch to acquire 27% of Tsingtao for $182m
As suggested in just-drinks yesterday, details of the strategic alliance between Anheuser-Busch, the world's largest brewer and China's number one beer producer Tsingtao, have been revealed. The deal will see A-B increase its ownership in Tsingtao to 27% over the next seven years and provide Tsingtao with "financial and technical resources to help it lead change and growth in the China beer industry," the companies said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights