US: Anheuser-Busch reveals sampler collection
Anheuser-Busch has announced the five draught beers set to make up its Michelob Specialty Sampler Collection this year.
The collection includes past offerings Michelob Marzen, Michelob Pale Ale and Michelob AmberBock, along with new ranges Michelob Porter and Michelob Bavarian-Style Wheat.
Michelob Bavarian-Style Wheat, which is 5.2% ABV, contains notes of cloves and a slight banana aroma, while Michelob Porter, 5.9% ABV, has an aroma of coffee and a hint of chocolate, A-B noted.
The range will be sold in grocery and convenience stores across the US from early November in packs of 12 and 20.
Anheuser-Busch brewmaster Florian Kuplent said: "Our Porter and Bavarian-Style Wheat really round out a great sampling of beers that showcase a variety of tastes and aromas perfect for enjoying alone or with food.
"The Michelob family of beers has such a rich heritage. As a brewmaster, it is very exciting to collaborate on new beers that will be a part of that history."
Sectors: Beer & cider
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
Vietnam's largest brewer Sabeco is reportedly planning to sell 20% of its shares in an IPO....
Redhook Ale has insisted that talks on a potential merger with fellow US craft brewer Widmer Brothers Brewing Co. remain at a "preliminary" stage....
Czech brewer Budejovicky Budvar has decided to fight on its bid to gain the rights to the Budweiser trademark in Italy....
Global brewing giant Anheuser-Busch is to launch a sales and marketing campaign in the UK behind Spanish beer Estrella Damm....
US brewer Anheuser-Busch has claimed victory in another round in the protracted legal battle over the Budweiser trademark....
Carlsberg is looking to boost sales in the US after finalising its import and distribution business across the Atlantic....
Miller Brewing has launched a fresh US television campaign that promotes flagship brand Miller Lite as "better beer"....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends