US: Anheuser-Busch relaunches patriotic Budweiser packaging
Anheuser-Busch first teamed up with the charity in 2010
Anheuser-Busch is to relaunch its red, white and blue Budweiser cans and bottles in the US as part of its annual fundraiser for military families.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev said today (16 May) it hopes to raise more than US$3m through the activation, which will run until 15 August. Consumers can enter a code contained inside specially marked packages to trigger a $1 donation to the Folds of Honour Foundation.
Anheuser-Busch first partnered with Folds of Honour Foundation in 2010.
The unit this month unveiled a nation-wide US TV ad campaign for its new hard cider brand, Johnny Appleseed.
There was general agreement among analysts that Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 results yesterday were better than expected....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research