US: Anheuser-Busch readies Bud Light Lime for summer
US brewer Anheuser-Busch is launching Bud Light Lime - a "crisp light" lager that combines the "drinkability" of Bud Light with a splash of natural lime flavour.
Bud Light Lime, to be rolled out this week, is about "pure outdoor refreshment," said Rick Leininger, Bud Light director. "With its distinct lime aroma and taste, Bud Light Lime makes it feel like summertime no matter what season it is."
Brewed at Anheuser-Busch's Baldwinsville, Fort Collins and Cartersville breweries, Bud Light Lime contains 4.2% alcohol by volume (also available in 3.2% ABW) and is available in 12oz, clear glass bottles, 22oz single-serve bottles and 16oz aluminium bottles.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch has said that it has agreed a settlement in lawsuits filed by shareholders during the InBev bidding process....
Carlsberg is looking to cut 15% of its workforce at its French subsidiary Brasseries Kronenbourg....
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Thousands of winemakers have flooded the European Commission with requests to grub up vines, in return for compensation....
Introducing alcohol-only checkouts in UK retailers will not help to tackle drinking abuse, says the industry....
MillerCoors has confirmed its plans to discontinue its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US....
Responsible drinking charity, The Drinkaware Trust, has launched a new campaign to target the amount people drink in their own homes....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer