US: Anheuser-Busch readies Bud Light Lime for summer
US brewer Anheuser-Busch is launching Bud Light Lime - a "crisp light" lager that combines the "drinkability" of Bud Light with a splash of natural lime flavour.
Bud Light Lime, to be rolled out this week, is about "pure outdoor refreshment," said Rick Leininger, Bud Light director. "With its distinct lime aroma and taste, Bud Light Lime makes it feel like summertime no matter what season it is."
Brewed at Anheuser-Busch's Baldwinsville, Fort Collins and Cartersville breweries, Bud Light Lime contains 4.2% alcohol by volume (also available in 3.2% ABW) and is available in 12oz, clear glass bottles, 22oz single-serve bottles and 16oz aluminium bottles.
Sectors: Beer & cider
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch has said that it has agreed a settlement in lawsuits filed by shareholders during the InBev bidding process....
Carlsberg is looking to cut 15% of its workforce at its French subsidiary Brasseries Kronenbourg....
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Thousands of winemakers have flooded the European Commission with requests to grub up vines, in return for compensation....
Introducing alcohol-only checkouts in UK retailers will not help to tackle drinking abuse, says the industry....
MillerCoors has confirmed its plans to discontinue its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US....
Responsible drinking charity, The Drinkaware Trust, has launched a new campaign to target the amount people drink in their own homes....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends