US: Anheuser-Busch plans $50m revamp for Michelob
Leading US brewer, Anheuser-Busch, will unveil a $50m re-launch for its Michelob and Michelob Light brands next month. The company's goal is to expand its presence at the higher end of the beer market currently dominated by imports. The campaign is primarily targeting 21 to 27 year olds, a departure for Michelob which has traditionally been aimed at older, more affluent consumers. The re-launch will include new advertising and new packaging. The brand's well known teardrop-styled bottle is being replaced with a sleeker, high-shouldered bottle similar to those generally used by RTD brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends