US: Anheuser-Busch plans $50m revamp for Michelob
Leading US brewer, Anheuser-Busch, will unveil a $50m re-launch for its Michelob and Michelob Light brands next month. The company's goal is to expand its presence at the higher end of the beer market currently dominated by imports. The campaign is primarily targeting 21 to 27 year olds, a departure for Michelob which has traditionally been aimed at older, more affluent consumers. The re-launch will include new advertising and new packaging. The brand's well known teardrop-styled bottle is being replaced with a sleeker, high-shouldered bottle similar to those generally used by RTD brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets