Product Launch - UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois Cidre Raspberry
Click through to view a full image of the product
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois Cidre Raspberry
Category - Cider, flavoured, 4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK; on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP2.19 (US$3.67) per 50cl bottle; GBP5.99 for 4x30cl bottle; GBP11.50 for 8x30cl bottle
Anheuser-Busch InBev is launching a raspberry variant of its Stella Artois Cidre brand in the UK.
Stella Artois Cidre Rapsberry, with a 4% abv, will be released in the UK on- and off-trade this month, the company announced yesterday (14 May). It is the second variant of Cidre, following the launch of a pear flavour two years ago.
The raspeberry release is being backed by a national TV ad and out-of-home and digital campaign. Sampling and in-store activity will also be used to promote the new flavour, the company said.
A spokesperson declined to say how much is being spent on the campaign.
A-B InBev also announced yesterday it is launching Stella Artois Cidre Apple on draught in the UK, and refreshing the Cidre portfolio's packaging.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said he is confident the US beer market will continue to improve this year....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review