Product Launch - UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois Cidre Raspberry
Click through to view a full image of the product
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois Cidre Raspberry
Category - Cider, flavoured, 4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK; on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP2.19 (US$3.67) per 50cl bottle; GBP5.99 for 4x30cl bottle; GBP11.50 for 8x30cl bottle
Anheuser-Busch InBev is launching a raspberry variant of its Stella Artois Cidre brand in the UK.
Stella Artois Cidre Rapsberry, with a 4% abv, will be released in the UK on- and off-trade this month, the company announced yesterday (14 May). It is the second variant of Cidre, following the launch of a pear flavour two years ago.
The raspeberry release is being backed by a national TV ad and out-of-home and digital campaign. Sampling and in-store activity will also be used to promote the new flavour, the company said.
A spokesperson declined to say how much is being spent on the campaign.
A-B InBev also announced yesterday it is launching Stella Artois Cidre Apple on draught in the UK, and refreshing the Cidre portfolio's packaging.
Having already run his eye over an Anheuser-Busch InBev move for SABMiller, our beer commentator, Larry Nelson, runs through what alternatives the world's biggest brewer may consider to spend its mone...
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review