Product Launch - INDIA: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser Magnum
Click through to view Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser Magnum
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser Magnum
Category - Beer, Belgium, 6.5% abv
Available – Since 5 June
Location – India, in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Bangalore
Price - INR150 (USD2.68) per 65cl bottle
Super-premium beer Budweiser Magnum has been launched exclusively in India, by the regional subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev.
The American-style lager is already available in four major cities in the country – Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Bangalore.
“We think there is a lot of opportunity by way of an ever-expanding Indian palate that is looking for new and unique offerings,” said an Anheuser-Busch InBev spokeswoman.
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
Asia Pacific Breweries is Heineken’s joint venture in Singapore, with a variety of brands and consumer beverages that enjoy prominence in their local markets. The venture is crucial to the firm's grow...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman