Product launch – UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Budweiser Brew No. ‘66’
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Budweiser Brew No. ‘66’
Budweiser Brew No. ‘66’ from Anheuser-Busch InBev UK
Category - Beer, 4% abv
Available - From the end of August
Location - UK, in both on-trade and off-trade in packaged formats only
Price Not specified
Distribution - AB InBev UK
Anheuser-Busch InBev UK said it will reveal details of a “multi-million pound” launch programme for Bud ‘66’ later in the year.
"Consumers, and in particular consumers in their early twenties are looking for something new and different," said A-B InBev UK's president Stuart MacFarlane. "It’s up to us to continue providing product offers that reflect their needs and tastes.”
We fully intend to keep an eye on how things develop here in the UK with Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra bottled beer brand....
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts