Product launch – UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Budweiser Brew No. ‘66’
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Budweiser Brew No. ‘66’
Budweiser Brew No. ‘66’ from Anheuser-Busch InBev UK
Category - Beer, 4% abv
Available - From the end of August
Location - UK, in both on-trade and off-trade in packaged formats only
Price Not specified
Distribution - AB InBev UK
Anheuser-Busch InBev UK said it will reveal details of a “multi-million pound” launch programme for Bud ‘66’ later in the year.
"Consumers, and in particular consumers in their early twenties are looking for something new and different," said A-B InBev UK's president Stuart MacFarlane. "It’s up to us to continue providing product offers that reflect their needs and tastes.”
We fully intend to keep an eye on how things develop here in the UK with Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra bottled beer brand....
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends