Product Launch – US: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Platinum
Product Launch - US: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Platinum
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Platinum
Category - Beer, lager, US, 6% abv
Available - From January
Location - US, off-trade
Price - Not released
Distribution - Anheuser-Busch InBev
Anheuser-Busch, the US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev, has lined up the launch of Bud Light Platinum, a brand extension from its Bud Light beer, in the US.
The beer, which will be brewed at A-B's Baldwinsville, Cartersville and Los Angeles breweries, will be available in 12oz glass bottles in six- and 12-packs.
Details behind a marketing campaign to support the national roll-out will be provided “at a later date”.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev issued its latest set of quarterly numbers. Here, in a piece that originally appeared on the Harvard Business Review, James Allen, a partner in Bain & Company's Lon...
Bud Light Platinum is helping Anheuser-Busch InBev to beat the blues in the US beer market, but Western Europe continues to be a drag and Brazil is taking time to gather speed....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018