Product Launch – US: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Golden Wheat
Category - Beer, 4.1% abv
Available - Launched yesterday (5 October)
Location - Across the US
Price - Specific pricing varies by market, but Bud Light Golden Wheat will be priced at parity with Bud Light Lime
Distribution - Anheuser-Busch's network of wholesalers
Bud Light Golden Wheat is an unfiltered wheat beer brewed with wheat malt, coriander and citrus peels. The beer came about when research showed that consumers "are looking for more flavourful light beers", the company said.
Bud Light Golden Wheat is available in 12oz. glass bottles, 22oz. single-serve bottles and draught (1/2 barrels).
While Budweiser lager will be available in stadiums at this summer's FIFA World Cup, SABMiller has secured a deal with the football body to exclusively supply hundreds of thousands of fans at screenin...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has further improved its finances by issuing US$3.25bn in bonds....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is launching a global advertising and social media campaign to support Stella Artois' sponsorship of the 2010 Cannes Film Festival....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK