Product Launch - US: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita
Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita
Category - Beer, flavoured, 8% abv
Available - From next quarter
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - TBC
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a new extension in its high-abv, flavoured beer Rita portfolio.
Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita was unveiled today and will launch in the next quarter, A-B InBev said during the release of its first-half results. It will join Lime-a-Rita, Straw-Ber-Rita, Mang-O-Rita and Raz-Ber-Rita in the Rita family.
According to A-B InBev's CEO Carlos Brito today, the Rita family accounts for 1% of the US beer market. “(They are) going to be the growth engines, and we'll have a portfolio that is more in tune with today's consumers,” Brito told analysts.
Advertising campaigns to combat declines of core mid-priced domestic lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, are anticipated to continue given their success in 2014 and early 2015. Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B ...
Beer in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Beer in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains d...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a UK TV ad as part of its Stella Artois Open golf sponsorship at St Andrews....
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts