Product Launch - US: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita
Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita
Category - Beer, flavoured, 8% abv
Available - From next quarter
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - TBC
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a new extension in its high-abv, flavoured beer Rita portfolio.
Bud Light Apple-Ahhh-Rita was unveiled today and will launch in the next quarter, A-B InBev said during the release of its first-half results. It will join Lime-a-Rita, Straw-Ber-Rita, Mang-O-Rita and Raz-Ber-Rita in the Rita family.
According to A-B InBev's CEO Carlos Brito today, the Rita family accounts for 1% of the US beer market. “(They are) going to be the growth engines, and we'll have a portfolio that is more in tune with today's consumers,” Brito told analysts.
Advertising campaigns to combat declines of core mid-priced domestic lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, are anticipated to continue given their success in 2014 and early 2015. Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B ...
Beer in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Beer in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains de...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a UK TV ad as part of its Stella Artois Open golf sponsorship at St Andrews....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends