Anheuser-Busch InBev's Best Damn Cherry Cola - Product Launch
AB InBev's Best Damn Cherry Cola
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Best Damn Cherry Cola
Category - Beer, Hard soda,
Available - From 7 March
Location - US, nation-wide; on- and off-trade
Price - TBC
Anheuser-Busch InBev's US unit, Anheuser-Busch, has lined up the second offering from its Best Damn range of hard sodas.
Best Damn Cherry Cola will roll out next month and follows the launch of Best Damn Root Beer in December.
"Best Damn Cherry Cola continues to build our portfolio of bold, approachable and down-to-earth beers," said Rashmi Patel, vice president, for share of throat at Anheuser-Busch.
The root beer roll out marked the official launch of the Best Damn Brewing Co, a new A-B InBev unit that will roll out brands under the Best Damn label.
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV has an extensive strategic policy having just bought the American company SABMiller in 2015....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s top domestic priorities in 2016 are to expand its premium beer offerings whilst elevating consumer sentiment towards core brands....
Having offered his predictions last week for the wider alcohol category, Euromonitor's senior alcoholic drinks analyst, Spiros Malandrakis, drills down into what the year ahead has in mind for the bee...
Launched in 2012, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Bud Light Rita’s explosive rise in malt-based RTDs propelled total RTDs/high-strength premixes growth in 2012 and 2013, but as consumers have grown exhausted w...
Earlier this week, Heineken released its full-year results for 2016. The brewer saw its sales in the year rise by almost 5% in organic terms, although profits fell, against a 2015 boosted by a one-off...
The general consumption of beer declined in 2015 because of three reasons: Firstly, there were no major international football tournaments in 2015; secondly, the on-trade channel is losing its attract...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts