UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev unveils Stella Artois Christmas campaign
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a Christmas television and outdoor poster campaign for Stella Artois in the UK.
The campaign, including seasonal packaging, a themed TV and outdoor poster campaign and digital eCard campaign, is designed to generate new sales momentum for the Christmas period, the brewer said today (1 December).
Stella Artois packs - available to retailers in the following formats: 6x500ml and 10x440ml cans and 15x284ml and 18x284ml NRBs - feature the seasonal message "Originally crafted for Christmas".
The seasonal packaging will be accompanied by a TV commercial and out-of-home poster campaign reflecting the same theme and message. Stella will also feature in a digital initiative - "Send a Card, Save a Tree" - which offers consumers globally the opportunity to send a "free, augmented reality Christmas eCard".
Last month Anheuser-Busch InBev beefed up its "recyclage" activity for its Stella Artois brand in the UK.
China's Guangzhou Zhujiang Brewery, which is 24%-owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev, is planning to raise up to RMB1bn (US$146M) via a share offering, according to a report....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016