UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev unveils Stella Artois Christmas campaign
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a Christmas television and outdoor poster campaign for Stella Artois in the UK.
The campaign, including seasonal packaging, a themed TV and outdoor poster campaign and digital eCard campaign, is designed to generate new sales momentum for the Christmas period, the brewer said today (1 December).
Stella Artois packs - available to retailers in the following formats: 6x500ml and 10x440ml cans and 15x284ml and 18x284ml NRBs - feature the seasonal message "Originally crafted for Christmas".
The seasonal packaging will be accompanied by a TV commercial and out-of-home poster campaign reflecting the same theme and message. Stella will also feature in a digital initiative - "Send a Card, Save a Tree" - which offers consumers globally the opportunity to send a "free, augmented reality Christmas eCard".
Last month Anheuser-Busch InBev beefed up its "recyclage" activity for its Stella Artois brand in the UK.
China's Guangzhou Zhujiang Brewery, which is 24%-owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev, is planning to raise up to RMB1bn (US$146M) via a share offering, according to a report....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018